I actually took this photo on the top deck of a bus as I was heading into the next town over to drop my son off so he could go to his mum’s. I think it came out really well considering it was raining, and the windows were starting to steam up.
Daily Archives: June 3, 2012
I got up this morning and read my emails to see who had new blog posts – I love looking at the photos, reading the stories and poetry that you people post. So when I find an email that has nominated me for an award, I was stunned. It was Jodi at Jodiambroseblog.com who nominated me, so I would like to say a huge THANK YOU!! to Jodi.
Here are the rules of the nomination:
Nominate other people
Include a link to the people you have nominated
Include an image of the award
Answer some facts about yourself
Nominating other people. This is difficult as I like so many. I apologise if I haven’t included you, it doesn’t mean I don’t like your blog, I just have a limit on how many I can nominate.
- Isabella Hart Photography At 14, she takes some awesome photos and does brilliant artwork
- Denisa Aricescu A Romanian poet who’s words (when translated) are brilliant and moving.
- Sofia Samsoee Photography Another 14 year old with a fantastic eye for photography
- Emily Luxton Traveller, Explorer, brilliant blog writer
- Bookmark Book reader
- The Little Leaf Photographer and pattern creator. Some awesome patterns that would look great as wallpaper
- Kalon’s Korner Tabletop Gamer/Newly Found Doglover/Friend
- Print-Sense Photographer Takes some awesome photos and creates some very interesting challenges
- The Terrible Artist who is anything but terrible
- Bulldog and Baby Story of her baby and the runt of a litter
Okay, facts about me. I don’t normally talk about myself or give anything away that says what I am like, so here goes:
- First thing I notice in people: Eyes. They really are the window to the soul
- My favourite flower: My favourite is the orchid
- My favourite animal: Has to be the black panther
- My favourite bird: The bald eagle, followed closely (for looks not scavenginess) is the seagull
- Favourite quote: If you give up smoking, drinking and sex, you don’t live longer, it just seems like it.
- Some of my hobbies: XBOX gaming with my son, watching TV with my daughter, photography, reading
- Pet hate: People who don’t say please or thank you
- Favourite books: I may be in my forties, but I love reading the Star Wars Expanded Universe books.
- Favourite TV program: Uhh, CSI, CSI:NY, Bedlam, Supernatural
- Favourite months: May/June I can shower my kids with presents as it’s their birthdays.