Christina at Reconstructing Christina has nominated me for the bestest award there is – The Regeneration Award. This is different from others as you can only nominate one person, and you place who you nominate onto the award creator’s blog where you can find out why the award was designed. Thank you so very much for this Christina I am eternally grateful for this.
Here are the rules:
- Keep calm. Don’t blink. Firstly you have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- You have to state that Bow Ties are cool. And Fez’s. Welllll… if you don’t like Fez’s, that’s okay
- Nominate one other blog for this award. Say thank you to that person. Just one person. It’s not a chain letter
- Post your nominee’s name on the Regenerations Award page here.
- Answer the following questions
- Who are you? Uhhh I’m me. A 45 year old divorced father of two. An aspiring photography who has recently discovered poetry
- Are you happy? Ask me again sometime.
- If you could change just one thing about yourself, right now, to make your life better, what would it be? Trust. I would change trust. After my last two relationships, I can’t trust women – sorry – no offence. What I mean is, if I was in a relationship I would not be able to trust the woman I was in a relationship with – hence – single.
- Who, or what, inspires you? When it comes to photography, it is articles I see in magazines. I see something in there and I try it out. I look at advice on how to do something, and I try it. When it comes to poetry, I am inspired by two people. You can find who they are here, and here.
Okay, to nominate someone for this award. The person who I nominate has not been blogging very long, and she has her hands well and truly full. She definitely is going through a regeneration herself. She has three children and two of them have special needs. The eldest has Asperger’s Syndrome, and the middle is Autistic. She has recently (well – five months ago) given birth to another boy. She has said that she is less of a pushover now (well done) and so far is following that. Well done Tieore. You are doing a great job. Now don’t forget Dr Who is on tonight