I am happy … no, happy isn’t the right word. I am seriously moved by this award. I was enjoying the awards for my photography, it is nice to see that people appreciate what I take. But to receive this award for my poetry is … it’s … I am completely lost for words.
I have received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Sleepy Tales And Lucid Dreams and I can’t thank you enough.
You’ve seen the rules before, so:
Thank you Sleepy
Now 7 things about myself.
- I was nearly killed once when I was in the Territorial Army and the driver of the vehicle I was in decided to race another vehicle of the same type down the motorway, and the prop-shaft broke. Had the piece of metal I was sitting on (between the seats) been a few millimetres thinner, it would have skewered me. I started smoking again on that day.
- When I was 17, I was told that if I didn’t give up smoking soon, I would be dead by the time I was 40. I finally gave up when I was 38. When I woke up on my 40th birthday, I stuck my finger up saying I’m alive (then my life went downhill but that’s besides the point LOL) It has picked up again recently though
- I used to have a stalker …. and realised a few days ago … I still do. Which is exceedingly scary, but hopefully they don’t know that I am on to them.
- I got a pair of Victoria Frances glasses off of a very good friend at Christmas (2011)
- We had a house fire in 1971 and all photos of me as a baby were burnt (sounds convenient doesn’t it )
- All of my orchids and bamboo plants have died, and my bonsai tree is barely clinging to life.
- I brought my first Christmas present today (18-09-2012)
To receive this award, I nominate:
I have already listed seven things about myself, so I’m not going to do any more as it was hard enough doing them.
So the One Lovely Blog Award goes to: