The rules are:
- Post these rules
- Post a photo of yourself (if you want to) and eleven random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
- I have lived in Kent, in the UK for 44 of my 45 ½ years.
- I play on my XBOX
- I play on my Wii
- I don’t have a PS3
- I need to lose a bit of weight
- I have photos for sale
- Tutankhamen fascinates me
- I like doing Arrow-words (like crosswords)
- I used to play (and win) at Canasta
- I use Turtle Beach headphones when I game online
- I have a cat on my lap
1. Which nostril are you currently using?
2. What’s your pornstar name? (Your first name is the name of the very first pet you ever had, and your last name is the very first street you grew up on)
Gemma Marshall (hmmm must have had a sex change while I wasn’t looking)
3. Without googling, tell me what your interpretation is of the offside rule in the worlds biggest and most played game, Football (and not the american throwing sport with the same name)
If the ball is kicked to a player and that player goes beyond the last player of the opposing team before the ball is actually kicked, then he is offside.
4. Who is your #1 absolute favourite actor or actress?
5. Do you think I have a chance with Jennifer Lawrence (see my photo above)?
I think you do. The word “no” goes in front of the word “chance” but it’s still there.
6. Do you think Oscar Pistorius is guilty or innocent?
I think he shot her
7. Do you like the film Drive? (If no, why not and please prepare for an unfollow)
Not got around to watching it yet.
8. What is your favourite word?
9. What is your favourite swear word? (go crazy, no censors here)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Nothing because it’s St Peter at the Pearly Gates. God thinks he’s Bill Gates
11. If someone bought you a ticket, would go into space?
Too bloody right I would.
Now my questions.
- What is your favourite TV program?
- What is your favourite film?
- Do you like cake?
- Do you believe in Angels?
- Do you believe in fate?
- What kind of vehicle do you drive? (If you drive)
- Who is your favourite superhero?
- Do you know the Star Trek “odds and evens” rule?
- What is your favourite memory?
- If you had the chance to help colonise another planet, would you?
- What was your first job?
Okay, people I choose for this … and you are under no obligation to do it.