Cristi from Simple.Interesting has nominated me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this.
The rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is the one that I have always to have since I started blogging.
- My favourite game series is Mass Effect
- I brought my first computer in 1984 which was a Commodore 16
- I had a tattoo of a phoenix to signify that my life could restart after my divorce
- I have a collection of eight Mass Effect figures
- I prefer Blu-Ray to DVD
- I try to find Easter eggs in films
4. These inspirational blogs are in alphabetical order.
- Alice through the Macro Lens – I would love to be able to take some of the shots that “Alice” does
- An Autism Dad – It’s great what he does for and with his kids. And documents it all which may well help other people who have children with an ASD.
- Bad Puppet Productionz – Photos of all different things and models are just awesome.
- Being Julz – If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t have any awards, any followers, or any blog.
- Chocolates and Raspberries – I love the outfits and designs.
- Denisa Aricescu – Once translated from Romanian to English, the poetry is wonderful
- Film Photography Is Not Dead – What Ricardo doesn’t put about film cameras is not worth knowing.
- Kaboom – The photos are amazing, and the food looks fantastic with recipes that are easy to follow
- My Life With Autistic Kids – Having to raise more than one child with autism is a feat that should definitely be commended
- Photo Nature Blog – The photography is total brilliance
- Ripley Connor – Brilliantly written from the view of someone who is not entirely human
- Seeing Spots Photography – Setting challenges and giving advice that can be followed to take even better photos
- The Green-Walled Tower – The stories are so well written, you can believe them.
- UnfetteredBS – Another poetry blog that is very easy to read, and will have you going back for more
- When I Ride – Very few blogs are to do with horses, and this one in particular is interesting inasmuch as it is someone who writes as well.
All the blogs I follow are very good, and it was very difficult to choose just fifteen.