I’ve been leap-frogged. It is a new way of doing “meme’s” that used to go around a few years ago. So, what I am going to do is name the eleven blogs that I am going leap frog and then answer the questions that Rachel asked me.
3. Jodi Ambrose
These blogs are definitely worth a visit.
My questions for nominees to answer: (and the same ones that I answered)
1. What song do you never tire of hearing? – Within Temptation – Angels
2. What things give you the chills? – hearing my daughter sing. She has a beautiful voice, and hearing my son play the guitar
3. What event in your life has shaped you the most as a person? – Lots of things have made me who I am, but possibly the most are my injection that went wrong and my divorce
4. What worries you the most on a day-to-day basis? – How my kids are going to cope when I am gone, and how they are going to get on in life
5. Can you keep secrets? Why or why not? – Yes, as I proved to a friend recently.
6. What do you wish you could change most about yourself? (personality) – There’s a lot about myself I would change so I can’t name one thing
7. What quality do you most admire about yourself? – Uhhh. The fact that I can use a camera
8. When you were a child, what did you wish to be when you grew up? – An actor or author
9. Do you ever get road rage? – No, but I get trolley rage in a supermarket
10. If you could write a book knowing the whole world would read it, what kind would it be? – It would be about someone who can see his own future self and has to change it
11. If you could filter the news you see and read, what would you want to exclude? – Anything about the Royals that is bad, or anything that puts our soldiers down
The rules :
•Post the rules.
•Answer the questions set for you in the tagger’s post.
•Choose 11[ish] people to “tag” and notify them.
•Create 11[ish] questions for them to answer or use the same ones set for you
Hope you have as much fun with this as I did!!