I am a long way behind with my awards. I mean a looong way.
I was nominated for the Wonderful Team Member Readership award by The Retiring Sort in November last year. The rules for this are:
1. Display the logo on your page.
2. Finish the sentence: “A great reader is … Someone who reads a post and takes it in. Someone who will comment on a post and give their feedback, and will happily come back to read more posts”
3. Nominate 14 readers they appreciate.
4. Inform the readers with either comments or pingbacks.
Here are my 14 nominees for this award, and thank you all for taking the time to read my blog. I do apologise if I don’t nominate you, I have over 500 readers, and I would nominate you all if I could.
1. A Day In The Life of Jennay
2. A Place Called Love
3. Ajay Tao 2010
6. Boomie Bol
7. Chittle Chattle
8. Francine In Retirement
9. Head In A Vice
10. Jasmine Kyle
11. Kelly Hartland
12. Lovely Lady Blogger
13. Marsha Lee
14. Mix & Match Meme
I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by The Green Walled Tower in November last year.
As usual there are rules:
1. You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you.
2. Stick a pic of the award.
3. Write 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
2. Have you ever been to see an opera?
3. What country do you live in?
4. What 11 x 5?
5. What is your favourite Ice cream flavour?
6. What is your favourite flower?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What colour is your carpet?
9. Do you prefer snow or sun?
10. What is the favourite holiday location you have been to?
11. Who is your favourite artist living or dead?
4. Post 11 random facts about you
I think I will do that by answering my own questions. Easier that way.
4. A number
5. Raspberry ripple
7. 2 cats and 2 kids
9. I like both. In the snow it is easier to pile clothes on, but in the sun it is beach weather
10. Holzwickede in Germany (1981)
11. Victoria Francés
5. Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
1. If you could marry one historical figure, who would it be?
2. Have you ever fallen asleep during a movie in the theatre?
I haven’t, but I’ve been with people who have
3. If you could be some sort fast-food related royalty, would you be Burger King, Dairy Queen, or some sort of duke of french fries?
I think I would be Lord of the Fries
4. What is the most number of blankets you’ve ever had on your bed?
Five when I was a kid and we used to get dressed to go to bed and wake up with frost on the inside of the windows
5. If you could go into any fictional world, which one would you choose?
The Star Wars books.
I like fresh air
7. Which do you think is the prettiest national flag (besides your own)?
Zimbabwe. I like all the colours
8. What is your favourite part about blogging?
Reading people’s blogs to see what they are up to and learning more about photography from other photographers
9. What’s your least favourite part?
The thought of no one liking my posts
10. Do you think “favourite” looks better with a “u” or without one?
11. Did you realize I skipped #6?
I think my answer answered that 😉
6. Nominate 11 other bloggers
1. Photography of Nia
2. Roxi St. Clair
3. Shutterbug Sage
5. The London Flower Lover
6. The Why About This
7. Nobody’s Reading Me
10. Reconstructing Christina
And for two people who don’t accept awards, but do deserve a mention,