I have been very remiss in dealing with my awards. I will attempt to post awards over the next couple of weeks. I will start with the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. This is an amalgamation of the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your “win” with a post
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to let them know
I will do pingbacks. It’s easier 🙂
- Post seven interesting things about yourself.
Do I have to? Oh well, it’s below.
Seven things about me
- I am currently reading Pride & Prejudice
- I procrastinate too much (I nearly couldn’t be bothered to spell that)
- I like vampires
- One of my favourite words to use is “Apricots”
- I like Game of Thrones (although I haven’t seen season 3)
- Sometimes I wonder if I am too friendly
- This is number seven
My fifteen nominees are (in no particular order – except alphabetical)
- A Penny For Your Thoughts
- Charron’s Chatter
- Eyes Through The Glass
- Hasty Words
- Jodi Ambrose Blog
- Jules in Flashy Fiction
- Lovely Lady Blogger
- Marsha Lee
- Nobody’s Reading Me
- Oh, The Things We Shall See
- Paint Your Landscape
- Seyi Sandra David
- Terry 1954
Please don’t feel disheartened if I didn’t select you. I find all blogs to be inspiring, and I enjoy reading them all.
If you don’t accept awards, then accept this as a shout out for your blog. I hope you all have a great day.