Depending on what I am doing depends on whether I will ask for help or not. I will sometimes ask people for help when I have written something in order to check grammar, spelling, layout, choice of words etc. Sort of like an author talking to an editor. Other things I will deal with on my own.
I have learned in the last few months that matters of myself, I need to deal with them myself and not ask others for help. I know that “a problem shared is a problem halved” but sometimes “a problem shared is a problem doubled”.
We all do need help at sometime though. There are things that we just can’t get through alone. Asking for help isn’t as bad as it seems, and it shows that we are human. It can take a lot of courage to say the words … “please … I need help”
Remember … you are not alone. You have friends. You can ask for help at any time from any of your friends.
- I Am a Rock | Geek Ergo Sum
- Overcoming Psychological Issues of Being A Novelist | Ramisa the Authoress
- The Rock | Renato Vasconcellos David
- Self | Mara Eastern’s Personal Blog
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: I Am a Rock – Love the Independence
- Daily Prompt: Help | Books, Music, Photography & Movies : my best friends
- ask for help? pfffft | wannabepoet