I want to say first off that I am not a violent person.
This happened a long time ago, in another lifetime and on another planet. Or that’s how it seemed. At the time, I was 23, so it was half my life ago. I had met this girl who I had done something with that I had never done with a girl before. Over the next week, I moved to a different property, this one had a kitchen upstairs and my room was downstairs.
I was asked to go out ad help someone find their dog as it had slipped it’s lead and run away. While I was out, I confided in the person that I was with, that I thought there was something going on between Bella* and Edward*. I was told I was reading too much into it and that I shouldn’t worry.
After a couple of hours of searching, we could not find the dog so we went back to our own places and Bella* was there waiting for me with another of my friends … uhhhh … Darren* we’ll call him. Incidentally, I sent Darren* to the plumbers shop once with some money to buy a fallopian tube, but that is a different story. Edward* turned up and I went to make drinks and Darren* came with me. After making them, my gut told me to creep downstairs, so I did and found Bella* and Edward* locked in a passionate embrace. I didn’t care that I had just made these drinks, they both wore them.
The next day, I was at work in a café, when Edward* came in to see me and asked if he could have a chat with me out the back. So I said yes, and he told me that he had been seeing Bella* for a few days already and that he was sorry. It was only one of two times that I have ever seen red. I know when someone came in, I had him by the throat up against the wall. I was told that his feet were off the ground, but I don’t know whether to believe that or not as the other person was known to exaggerate.
I did call the police and say a few things about Bella* and Edward* that made sure neither of them came back into the town for quite a long time. It was 1990, I was mad, I was taking things I shouldn’t have been. Him I have seen a couple of times since then, her I have never seen again.
*Names have been changed because I didn’t want to say Debbie and Richard. Or fallopian tube guy Dorian.
This photo of a raging sea was one that I took in January 2012.
12 Angry Monkeys (no offence hehe)
- Anger Thermometer | Emotional Fitness
- Laughs 🙂 | gypsy thoughts ..
- Don’t Mess With My Brother – Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | Reinvention of Mama
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | ginnysblogspace
- Small shoes, big emotions | A mom’s blog
- Learn how to use feeling thermometers | Parents Are People Too
- Daily Prompt: Mad as a Hatter | Basically Beyond Basic
- I’ve been flipped so many times, now I’m finally done | Rob’s Surf Report
- The Great Sander Crisis of 1993! | Mary Angelini Photography
- Keeping My Cool | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- A Daily Prompt Challenge: Slot Machines Everywhere Makes Me Mad, Mad, Mad! | *Recovery Ramblins Blog Of ~ Author Catherine Lyon*
- Cross Schtick | Charron’s Chatter